NEW Sign up Information
Starting Monday June 22nd – No sign ups will be needed for your Monday-Friday visit! We will still be open 9:00 am-8:30 pm but will have our normal 10 minute hourly guard breaks instead of the 30 minute shut down!
Weekend Sign Up Information
Saturday and Sunday we will still be using the three and half hour blocks like we have been doing. (9-12:30 – 1-4:30 – 5-8:30) With half hour cleaning in between shifts. Please only pick ONE time slot per day as well as ONE 1-4:30 shift per weekend. This is to allow as many members as possible to enjoy the facility on the weekends.
We are only allowing MEMBERS ONLY- NO GUESTS at this time.
Please read the outdoor facilities waiver carefully and fill out before entry. Anyone 16 or older must fill out the waiver if they plan to use the indoor or outdoor fitness facilities by themselves or with a dependent member. Please note, Sheridan has the right to ask any member to leave the facility should they fail to follow club policies.
- Waiver for use of facilities
- Pool sign up time slots (6/15-6/21)
- Weekend sign up time slots (6/27-28)
NEW NO CALL / NO SHOW POLICY
If you cannot make your time on the weekend we ask that you please let us know within an hour of your scheduled time. You can either call the club or change/cancel your sign up via your email confirmation. If you do not have a Sign-Up Genius account, it would be helpful to make one so that you can control your sign ups. Members that do not follow this directive will not be able to sign up the following weekend.
PLEASE let us know as soon as possible if you cannot come!
2020 Outdoor Fitness Facilities policy updates
- Individual flotation device only; no large rafts.
- Cleaning stations will be set out for members to clean chairs if they so choose.
- Member scan cards must be used at check in.
- Replacement scan cards cost $3 dollars.
- There will be a limited amount of lounge chairs provided in addition to cleaning supplies provided should a member wish to clean their lounge chair before use. Members are welcomed to bring their own chairs for use at the club.
- Concessions will only be providing prepackaged food and drink. Members are still allowed to bring out their own food and beverages.
- Locker rooms will be accessible through outdoor pool deck. Members are asked not to enter the main building.
- Showers are provided but we ask members only to use them as a washing off station, this will allow staff to focus on cleaning other more frequently used areas of the club during cleaning periods.
2020 Gym Facility policy updates
- First come, first serve.
- 5 person capacity at all times.
- Member must be 16 or older, no exceptions.
- Please use the gym facilities as efficiently as possible to allow the maximum amount of members to use the facilities.
- Please remember to wipe down all machines before and after use.