Happy New Year to our Members!
We are starting the new year off by organizing and updating! You may receive a call from our front desk needing to verifying your mailing address, phone number to best reach you at, and email address. We want to make sure our members are getting the important information we are sending out. If your contact information has changed, please contact the front desk at 217-224-1051 to update your account. We are also revising our locker rentals, if you rent a locker please verify the number with the front desk BEFORE February 5th. We will be cleaning out un-used lockers to make them available for other members to rent.
Welcome New Board Members!
We would like to welcome Alexis Darnell and Bryce Beaston to the Sheridan Board. We look forward to working with you to improve our club!
Please note that the club closes at 8:30 pm Monday – Friday to allow the front desk staff to do a deep clean and sanitize the facility once more after members have left.
2021 Fitness Facilities policy updates
- Member scan cards must be used at check in.
- Replacement scan cards cost $3 dollars.
- Showers are provided but we ask members only to use them as a washing off station, this will allow staff to focus on cleaning other more frequently used areas of the club during cleaning periods.
2021 Gym Facility policy updates
- First come, first serve.
- 10 person capacity at all times.
- Member must be 14 or older, no exceptions.
- Please use the gym facilities as efficiently as possible to allow the maximum amount of members to use the facilities.
- Please remember to wipe down all machines before and after use.
- Appropriate clothing and foot wear is required.