Please read the outdoor facilities waiver carefully and fill out before entry. Anyone 16 or older must fill out the waiver if they plan to use the indoor or outdoor fitness facilities by themselves or with a dependent member. Please note, Sheridan has the right to ask any member to leave the facility should they fail to follow club policies.
2020 Outdoor Fitness Facilities policy updates
- Individual flotation device only; no large rafts.
- Cleaning stations will be set out for members to clean chairs if they so choose.
- Member scan cards must be used at check in.
- Replacement scan cards cost $3 dollars.
- There will be a limited amount of lounge chairs provided in addition to cleaning supplies provided should a member wish to clean their lounge chair before use. Members are welcomed to bring their own chairs for use at the club.
- Concessions will only be providing prepackaged food and drink. Members are still allowed to bring out their own food and beverages.
- Locker rooms will be accessible through outdoor pool deck. Members are asked not to enter the main building.
- Showers are provided but we ask members only to use them as a washing off station, this will allow staff to focus on cleaning other more frequently used areas of the club during cleaning periods.
2020 Gym Facility policy updates
- First come, first serve.
- 5 person capacity at all times.
- Member must be 16 or older, no exceptions.
- Please use the gym facilities as efficiently as possible to allow the maximum amount of members to use the facilities.
- Please remember to wipe down all machines before and after use.