Sheridan Storm add Mark Vahle and Casey Schnack-Schild as coaches!
- Mark holds a combined 17 Sheridan Swim Team records.
- 6 Quincy High School records.
- Swam for Clemson University.
- 50 meter freestyle time of 19.96 seconds in 2006 is still a school record for the Tigers.
- 2008, he was part of the record-setting Clemson 200 free and 400 free relay teams.
- Mark and his wife Nerissa relocated to Quincy with Gardner Denver.
- Casey holds a combined 19 Sheridan Swim Team records. I
- Is a school record holder in 5 events for Quincy High School.
- She was a High School All American in the 500 freestyle her senior year.
- Swam at the University of Nebraska.
- She finished in the top 10 three straight years in the 1,650 freestyle at the Big 12 Championships.
- Three-time academic All-Big 12 performer.
- Casey resides in Quincy where she is married to John Schild and is a third- generation attorney for Schnack Law Offices.
Both Mark and Casey want to give back to the sport that has been so important to him. Sheridan is fortunate to be a part of that. Please welcome them at the club.-Angel Venvertloh
Sheridan Swim Club Board Member